SubjectRe: intel penguin bootlogo
Simon Kenyon writes ...
> the problem with all this of course is that linux is so reliable that there is
> very little requirement to boot it - hence the penguins are very rare
> :-)

I see a new statistic to keep. Check the system clock time at boot
up, do a bit of math, and print out a running "Penguins per day"
statistic just like bogomips.

Imagine: "Not only do I have a 1200 bogomips system, on Linux 3.2.34
I've been able to achieve sub-millipenguin stability!"

Tim Hollebeek | Disclaimer :=> Everything above is a true statement,
Electron Psychologist | for sufficiently false values of true.
Princeton University | email:
spamming idiots please email so I know who you are.
Thanks for being stupid and doing this automatically.