SubjectLinux Kernel Bug-list Website
I have all of the preliminary stuff done, but I would like to have some
questions about bug fixes:
1. After a bug has been fixed and published on the site, Where does it
go then?
2. Who will notify me if the bug-fix is official enough to take the bug
report off the site?
3. Bug-fixes will stay on the site for apron. 7 days, is this long
enough? or can it be shorter?
4. Should the fixes be kept on the site?
5. Should the fixes be published somewhere else as well?

I would like to know the answers ASAP so the site can go up, ASAP.
Also if anyone thinks of any other questions I should be asking, please
inform me, and ANSWER them if possible
--
Segment Fault (Windows Dumped)

MABS -=marcus@cwi.net.au=-