Subjectlinux kernel bug tracking project.
Somewhere in this madness about 2.0.31 someone suggested that a place to
track kernel bugs be created. This sounds like a reasonable idea to me.
My thoughts are that the site should be a place to report kernel problems
and associated data (kernel version, kernel configuration, hardware
configuration, etc) so that the kernel developers have a place to look.
Everyone can use the site to see what problems are known and if there are
fixes to them. Anyhow, I am wondering if anyone is actually working on
this, if it was just an idea in the wind, or if it has already been deemed
unuseful by the masses. Also input from people who would actually use
something like this would be good. I've already started mocking up a very
basic idea of the site in my mind and even have some code down.

robert

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.293 / U:0.144 seconds]