SubjectRe: The i2o Bus: A Conspiracy Against Free Software?
On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Colin Plumb wrote:
> # 11.6 Effect of Member Withdrawal. After withdrawal from the I2O SIG for any
> # reason, a former Member has no right to disclose any Confidential
> # Information of other Members after the date of withdrawal, until such
> # time that such Confidential Information becomes non-confidential.
>
> It is clearly anticipated here that only *drafts* of the spec are under NDA.

Just one question back:

How long did it take for SCSI-1 or SCSI-2 or SCSI-3 to make it from
draft and first available devices to the finalized draft ?......

> Perhaps before everyone gets all confrontational, someone (Bruce?) with
> diplomatic skills can call up the organization and ask the steering
> committee to please do its job...

I already talked to the chief of that committee. His answer
was basically: No we can't publish it.

Mike

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.069 / U:0.044 seconds]