    SubjectRe: 2.0.31 : please!

    Hi Linux Hackers,
    I like a lot your work, and I think that it is great.
    I also think that almost all the people on this list think in that way.
    The problem is that we don't have the knoledge/time to hack in the
    kernel, when you do a new release we try the new release, we report our
    problems and we want to help in the things that we can. And if something
    doesn't work we wait for the next release, but we don't blame the

    Bye and Thanks a lot for this a marvellous work in the Linux Kernel.

    Juan Jose Quintela Computer Science Ph.D. student
    LFCIA, University of A Corunna

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.018 / U:0.304 seconds]