SubjectPerfect Linux Hardware?
This maybe a bit of an [off topic], but as a small project I would like
to design a computer of my own, and to run at its best only running
Linux. I am a hardware type person (I draw circuit diagrams when others
would scribble), and I would like to know what requirements the kernel
would prefer in the hardware, interfacing, interrupts, I/O, ports,
etc...; and since I do know a little bit of C, porting in NO GREAT way
shouldn't be impossible, and I would also like to start while I can
still get parts for a reasonable price, singularly!
If anyone with a lot of knowledge about how the kernel works could send
me a quick email of what they would suggest, it would be much
appreciated.

MABS -=marcus@cwi.net.au=-

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.388 / U:0.008 seconds]