    SubjectSerial Driver - How do I detect break or is it broken?
    I have a test system that generates a break signal from powerup, then
    after a manual reset (with other things to put it into test mode) the
    break goes away for 10 milliseconds, then comes back on again.

    I will open the serial driver during the power-on break, set some things
    and then do the reset which will cause the non-break and a new break, at
    which point I have to send a baud training character.

    After reading the kernel code, and the available howtos, I am completely

    I added BRKINT and !IGNBRK and don't get any SIGINT. Does the order the
    signal handler and these are adjusted have any effect?

    All the code appears to be there, but I can't find how to set it up and
    use it the way I need to.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:17.892 seconds]