SubjectRe: NS Communicator PR5, JavaScript Help CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!
On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Alan Cox wrote:

> > I use it too (shoot me) and it crashes *ALL OVER THE PLACE*. emptying
> > the trash folder, starting a new browser, opening a newsgroup, selecting
> > messages, accidentally dragging a hyperlink will do it every time. all
> > this and more crashes Netscape 4.0b5 and I haven't even tried to use
> > JAVA yet.
>
> 4.0B5 is a BETA. While I have little faith that the production version will
> be better, wait and see - for the moment you are out of order

I'm not so much concerned about Netscape. A program like that will always
have bugs, and I doubt their Linux port gets the attention it deserves.
What concerns me is Linux' handling of the miscreant program. (And that's
why I posted to _this_ list.) I suppose I should have tried to make it a
more formal bug report.

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley
NakedApe Consulting & Navi.Net representative
1509 NE 10th Ave., #104 Portland, OR 97232
503 287-2165 wcooley@navi.net
www.navi.net/~wcooley www.navi.net/~nakedape

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.037 / U:0.116 seconds]