    SubjectRe: Kernel-Messages translation
    Please forget the idiotic scheme of translation.  We are not talking
    userlevel information but kernelstuff which is used by systemadmins
    and other 'knowledgable" (hopehully) persons. Any kernel hacker,
    installer or system admin who does not understand english is better
    off by quickly finding him/herself another job.

    Very soon some dingbat will suggest to translate all the comments in
    The Source and shortly after to translate all the C code to Pascal
    because 'it's structured better' :)

    My point is, if you dont understand the code or the messages, _learn_,
    do _not_ change the code or messages.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.018 / U:3.120 seconds]