Subject[offtopic: spam] Re: UseNet Gateway One Way ok?
	I've created a list to discuss these sorts of issues to get this
off of linux-kernel

How to get on the list:

mail -ssubscribe < /dev/null

To send messages to the list send them to

- jared

Keith Owens boldly claimed:
> On Mon, 26 May 1997 22:36:43 +0100 (BST),
> (Alan Cox) wrote:
> >> Spamford runs BSDI. What holes does it have?
> >
> >Be ethical. Forward all your spams automatically to
> >with a polite complaint. They are after all the people responsible for
> >connecting spamford to the net.
> Would that this were true. Spamford is also coming from
> ( and (
> which are on A polite note to got a
> response best paraphrased as "we do not censor our users, complain to
> cyberpromo". Unfortunately has real customers so a complete
> block of the address space is not recommended. There are even
> real customers on net 207.124.161.
> PS. Can we take this to another mailing list, it is not really kernel
> related now.

jared@CIC.Net - CICNET --------- jared@Nether.Net - Nether Network
"I've got a question" "What is it?" "An interrogative expression often used
to test knowledge, but that's not important right now."