    SubjectRe: ext2 filesystem corruption?!?!??

    I just lurk because I'm a complete newbie, but this recent thread is very
    important to me. I work at an ISP that runs a news server that has been
    having this very same problem, that the first poster described. Here are
    the stats:
    P166, 4 GB SCSI fast and wide, for news, and kernel 2.0.27. It was
    running inn but after the filesystem kept being corrupted every few days,
    we switched to dnews, thinking it might be the software. Now dnews is
    doing the same thing.

    My question is, is this really a kernel problem we are having? And if it
    is, how would you suggest we fix it? I know we should have more drive
    space, but my boss would much rather blame linux. I have that patch that
    was posted earlier; what is the status of that patch?

    ejt

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:60.652 seconds]