SubjectRe: ftp.kernel.org vs. ftp.funet.fi
Date
	No provider has crypto pattern matchers on their routers, and
I don't expect to see it in my lifetime (I plan on that being a long
time also..).

I don't support breaking export laws, but something that will work
is that if everyone writes a letter, sends it to their local political reps
(Someone should write one, post it in postscript, .txt and other formats
for easy printing by others, and you write your name at the top and
bottom you sign, and mail it to them). If enough people petition the
government to get rid of this law, I don't expect it to stick around for
long. The fire underneath them hasn't gotten warm enough, get some
kindling and throw it under them.

Enough offtopic discussion, If folks want it, we can set up a list
to discuss it if there aren't any already.

- Jared

David S. Miller graced my mailbox with this long sought knowledge:

--
jared@CIC.Net - CICNET --------- jared@Nether.Net - Nether Network
"bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du,

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.069 / U:0.328 seconds]