    SubjectRe: Linux on PA/RISC
    I appreciate the clarification, however since I don't really use Apple
    based hardware and since the afformentioned information was provided in a
    keynote speech there may be some sketchy information. However, as
    indicated before I will pass on more specific information and URL's as
    they become available.

    Thanks again for the clarification!

    Sam Williams wb5yni samw@wwa.com
    OS Software Consultant samw@sinnfree.com

    simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication....
    Leonardo Da Vinci

    On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Michael Neuffer wrote:

    > On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Sam Williams wrote:
    > > decided to take it one step further to ascertain the porting ease of
    > > moving a layered OS from one hardware platform to another. The developers
    > > chose the Linux M68K source that was developed last year by Apple. Well
    > ^^^^
    > Linux/68k wasn't developed by Apple. That port is much older.
    > They ported to MACH on PPC.
    >
    > Mike

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:92.144 seconds]