SubjectRe: Linux on PA/RISC
I appreciate the clarification, however since I don't really use Apple
based hardware and since the afformentioned information was provided in a
keynote speech there may be some sketchy information. However, as
indicated before I will pass on more specific information and URL's as
they become available.

Thanks again for the clarification!

Sam Williams wb5yni
OS Software Consultant
simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication....
Leonardo Da Vinci