SubjectRe: 2.1.30 Kernel
>> 	I'm new to the list, so pardon me if this question has been asked
>> before (and I'm sure it has been). I just updated my machine from 2.0
>> kernel to 2.1.30. Whenever I reboot my computer, I get a message stating
>> that "route forgot to specify route netmask". I know how to manually
>> specify a netmask with route, but is there some easy way to make these
>> messages go away and have my TCP/IP stuff working again (I get "Invalid
>> Argument" messages whenever I try to do anything IP related...)?
>>
>This is not a kernel-related question. It sounds like you either do not
>have a network card installed, or your kernel has not been configured for
>a network card.
Actually, isn't it kernel-related? It worked fine for me (no errors) at
2.1.26, but when I went to 2.1.27 was when it started.. about the same
time as that weird ifconfig thing (numbers in the wrong places).. I'd
changed nothing inbetween those. Is a new version of some tool needed or
somethin?

-Bri

-=- Brian Smith (palin@lance.ij.net)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans