    SubjectRe: Now, why didn't we think of this before?
    > While I'm at it, does anyone think we should alter the name of Linux to be
    > LinuxOS ? :-)

    Since most of the Linux support channels on irc have malicious, stupid and
    thoughtless bans on the entire aol and compuserve domains, and I happened
    to have compuserve as an internet provider some time back, I happened to
    stumble across the #LinuxOS channel on Efnet. So far, its been way cooler
    than the dozen #Linux channels that thrive on the many IRC networks that
    dot the net.

    You can get some valuable resources from our web page, including the
    easiest, most effective introduction to sockets programming for newbies
    thats on the web, plus various effective demonstrations of things channel
    members have done with linux. Oh, we have Xtris and Quake tournaments too

    Ours is also the only #Linux channel where females of the species are
    known to hang out regularly.. Make of that what you will.

    Come visit us sometime.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:23.772 seconds]