    SubjectSecondary monitor
    Hei there.

    First of all, I would like to thank the guys who replied to my
    "2.1.x problems", that is the not working loopback and eth-devices.
    It was pretty simple to fix once I got the help...

    I don't know if I do the right thing by asking this here, but I
    haven't got any reply any other places I have asked...

    My question is: is it possible to use a secondary monitor on linux ?
    Say, like a Mac ? It could be great if it was possible to work x-windows
    on two monitors or use one of them as a system-console...
    One could even boot up and have a graphical boot sequence on one
    and the usual very detailed text-mode on the other (for the
    undergoing discussion: text versus graphical boot).

    Jannis Boutsikas | Skyttehaven 2, 5F
    | DK-2950 Vedbæk
    mail: | DENMARK
    http: | +45 42 89 29 49

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:0.180 seconds]