SubjectRe: Bliss Virus (fwd)
On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Seth Edwards wrote:

>The Bliss virus is currently a Linux binary-infecting virus.
>Unfortunately, please do not feel your safe.

So could somebody credible please comment officially on this
topic. I have to assume this is a hoax given the inflammatory
nature of the message and the numerous spelling and grammar
errors. Can we get CERT (LERT?) to try this "virus" code,
so that if it turns out to be legitimate, proper warnings can
be disseminated through the proper (credible) channels?
Forgive me if I have jumped in at the heat of the moment,
not knowing whether this was heard through reliable sources.

If asked, will the poster of this message provide virus code
to the members of this list? I expect this virus to suddenly,
mysteriously disappear, based on that question.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[ email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com> ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[ http://www.conservatory.com/~fishbowl ]-----l-i-g-h-t

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.552 / U:0.028 seconds]