    SubjectRe: Another Menuconfig bug fix: allow integer value 0
    Date
    Hi,

    >All right, I've got insomnia, and I'm fixing another little
    >bug in Menuconfig.
    >
    > <ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/patch/menu-0.2175>
    >
    >This patch fixes a bug in scripts/Menuconfig that prevents it from
    >accepting the integer value 0.

    I noticed that last night, trying to set the i/o checking* to '0' for
    ppa.

    Another three things I've noticed with MenuConfig while you're at it: :)

    1) make mrproper; make menuconfig, goto SCSI/Drivers->
    - even if Iomega Zip support is turned off, the i/o checking*
    option is visible on screen. If you move the cursor to the
    Zip line and press "n", it dissapears, as it should have been
    to start with. This also happens in a few other places but
    this is the one that I always notice.

    2) Screen corruption when pressing PgUp/PgDown in a long list
    - I've got a patch for this at home that someone posted to
    this list ages ago. Haven't tried it with later kernels but
    I'll try it when I get home.

    3) (minor niggle) after changing the state of an item it remains
    the "selected" item but moves to the bottom of the screen
    instead of staying at the same position.

    *Can't remember what it's called on screen, I'm not in front of
    my machine at the moment. It's the one that accepts a value from
    0 to 3.

    Cheers,

    Jon.
    --
    Apologies for any poor formatting in this message - it appears to be
    impossible to tell MS Outlook Express that I'd like to see the line

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.020 / U:0.312 seconds]