SubjectRe: Triton DMA
Doug Ledford wrote:
> >Well, :-) May I suggest you take off the termination of your bus :-)
> >you might get a nice chance to test error recovery within a few
> >minutes :-) (*)

> Believe it or not, the Adaptec SCSI cards are actually psuedo
> reliable with only one end of the bus terminated. You see
> occasional resets and such with

It partly depends on the length of the SCSI bus and the loading. This
thread started because I had connected a 4G disk to an unterminated
end of my SCSI bus. This went well until I connected a second disk

** ** +31-15-2137555 ** **
Florida -- A 39 year old construction worker woke up this morning when a
109-car freight train drove over him. According to the police the man was
drunk. The man himself claims he slipped while walking the dog. 080897