    SubjectRe: Triton DMA
    Doug Ledford wrote:
    > >Well, :-) May I suggest you take off the termination of your bus :-)
    > >you might get a nice chance to test error recovery within a few
    > >minutes :-) (*)

    > Believe it or not, the Adaptec SCSI cards are actually psuedo
    > reliable with only one end of the bus terminated. You see
    > occasional resets and such with

    It partly depends on the length of the SCSI bus and the loading. This
    thread started because I had connected a 4G disk to an unterminated
    end of my SCSI bus. This went well until I connected a second disk

    ** ** +31-15-2137555 ** **
    Florida -- A 39 year old construction worker woke up this morning when a
    109-car freight train drove over him. According to the police the man was
    drunk. The man himself claims he slipped while walking the dog. 080897

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.030 / U:5.364 seconds]