SubjectRe: TTY changes to 2.1.65

Linux-2.1.67 is out there. It doesn't contain the serial speed changes,
because I lost them, but it _does_ contain an alternative fix to the more
serious tty problem that Andrea pointed out that could lock up the machine
completely. Whether it works or not I don't know, as I haven't seen the
behaviour Andrea mentions in the first place, but it would be good if
people checked it out.

The 2.1.67 patches are rather huge - I intergrated some patches from Alan
that do various documentation file moving (moving readme's to the proper
place: the documentation subdirectory) and does the sound driver
modularization stuff. There are also some introductory files for video
drivers from the m68k camp..

Linus