    SubjectRe: TTY changes to 2.1.65

    Linux-2.1.67 is out there. It doesn't contain the serial speed changes,
    because I lost them, but it _does_ contain an alternative fix to the more
    serious tty problem that Andrea pointed out that could lock up the machine
    completely. Whether it works or not I don't know, as I haven't seen the
    behaviour Andrea mentions in the first place, but it would be good if
    people checked it out.

    The 2.1.67 patches are rather huge - I intergrated some patches from Alan
    that do various documentation file moving (moving readme's to the proper
    place: the documentation subdirectory) and does the sound driver
    modularization stuff. There are also some introductory files for video
    drivers from the m68k camp..

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.017 / U:5.824 seconds]