    SubjectRe: 2.1.66 smbfs oops
    Chris Wedgwood wrote:
    > More testing. This time I connected to a share on a NT box. Turned the share
    > off and then back on again, and then tried to access the share.
    > It fails almost straight away as opposed to taking minutes as it did before
    > with the following:
    > smb_errno: class ERRSRV, code 5 from command 80
    > At no time does the smbclient program get any signal or ever leave it's wait
    > queue. (Remember, it's stuck in pause).

    I'll try this test here and check it out. Was the same ERRSRV class
    error generated by all subsequent attempts to access smbfs?

    This kind of error apparently isn't regarded as an invalid connection,
    so smbfs isn't trying to get a new connection.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.018 / U:91.460 seconds]