SubjectRe: core dumps from multi-threaded (kernel cloned) processes
I have a patch for 2.0.32 that creates a multithreaded core dump
(when a multithreaded process dies). I also have patches for gdb-4.16
to allow it to read it. *However* I only have this implemented for
i386, and I need someone who understands the other architectures to
implement the following function:

void get_pt_regs_for_task(struct pt_regs *regs,
struct task_struct *task)

i.e. a function that fills out a pt_regs structure for a random
task (which is not the current task). This is pretty easy for
the i386... (since it is already on the stack)

Thanks,
Philip