SubjectRe: Mono terminal patches...
->
->Here's the trick: The software that cam with the card can also reconfigure
->the mouse. There are two address ranges (sorry, don't remember that they
->were), and I'm getting the impression that the secondary range is the
->default. The unfortunate thing is that the driver in the kernel only has
->the primary address defined. Therefore, you must either boot to DOS (eew)
->and change it (barring any conflicts, of course), or you have to modify
->the kernel code.
->

Unfortuantelly no, this is the program which I was using to play /w
mouse IRQ's, and I usually was trying it under the "primary" adddress
range.

Here is question, can you try dig out the card, and see if you still can
get the mouse working w/ 2.0.28 and if so on what irq, address range
and what kernel cfg and device.

it should be something like :

2.0.28
IRQ 5
23Fh (I'll check this one when I get home)
kernel compiled just w/ BusMouse suppport (only)
the device C 10, 2 (either inportbm or busmouse)

also even more important, does there shows any message during bootup
that the mouse was found, something like is for PS/2 mouse.

[root@ax /etc]# dmesg | grep PS/
PS/2 auxiliary pointing device detected -- driver installed.
[root@ax /etc]#

Thanks,
-Adam