    SubjectRe: modutils, the next generation
    Martin,
    you can call me paranoid, but if you have a random object file and you don't
    know what it is, I'd question your sanity if you think it's a good idea to
    just insmod it regardless of the name (.o/.klm/.destroy_my_machine) :-)

    Surely you keep your kernel modules in a (secure) well known location ???

    --
    Tim Wright, Worldwide Technical Services, | Email: timw@sequent.com
    Sequent Computer Systems Inc., 15450, |

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.023 / U:0.004 seconds]