    SubjectRe: Filesystems patch for Daylight Savings Time
    > > I looked into daylight savings time, and all daylight savings times that
    > > I could find references to had offsets of one hour. If there are any
    > > cases where daylight savings time has an offset different than an hour,
    > > please let me know.
    > I think there are, but I have no references.

    Information about time zones can be found in
    <>, among other places.

    Personally, I find it horrible that the kernel would ever need
    to know about time zones, but there you are.

    Please read <> before mailing me.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.016 / U:8.548 seconds]