    SubjectRe: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.
    On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

    > Anyone else getting larger than normal amounts of junk email ? (I've had
    > about 15 from 2 acounts in the last 2 months, from none in the last year
    > ....)

    You bet! Now everything falls into place, as a few of my colegues (also
    interested in Linux) started to get them... I got "cyber-times" from
    netcom, some jewlary data, and other stuff.

    I handles this stuff like this:
    A. a letter to the sysadmin, domain manager and all, available from
    B. If I don't get a reply, I make sure their mailbox is at least as
    full as mine...

    Arik Baratz, Regularus Studentus, iNTP, 4Z9DGE

    "Your conscious mind is very intelligent, and your unconscious mind
    is a hell of a lot smarter than you are."
    - Erickson H. Milton

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.017 / U:2.000 seconds]