SubjectRe: Fix for OEM BusLogic SCSI
Steven,

Would you please send me the identifying information from the physical board,
as well as version numbers for firmware and BIOS as reported during system
initialization. I want to investigate this problem directly with BusLogic, and
see if there is proper firmware available for that board. Also, please try
booting with the kernel command line "BusLogic=0,0,0,0,4" and send me the
resulting kernel messages so I can see how that board is repsonding to the
initialization commands. If newer firmware is not available, then I will want
to create a patch which is more specific to detecting this particular
configuration. Thanks.

Leonard

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.051 / U:0.080 seconds]