    SubjectRe: joysticks

    > The Joystick driver in
    > works extremely well for me. Especially in combination with the
    > joystick reboot daemon. My keyboard dies sometimes, and it's nice to
    > be able to reboot the box without using the big, ugly, red button ;-)
    > Linus: Any chance that this beast will make its way into the
    > 2.0 kernel?

    The current version of joystick driver is being rewritten by Vojtech
    Pavlik in order to support better calibration mechanisms and more joystick
    types. It seems that the driver interface will be significantly changed.

    I don't recommend putting the current version into the kernel.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.034 / U:54.528 seconds]