       Date: 	Wed, 17 Jul 1996 20:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Khan Klatt <>

    >./arch/sparc/kernel/sunos_ioctl.c: /* Binary compatibility is good
    >American know how fuckin' up. */

    Either @#$%in' or screwin' up.

    I am defiantly against making our comment vents look like a Beatle
    Baily comic strip baloon text.

    The UFS message is clearly to go, but removing the comments would be

    (oh and as for corporate source tree's worrying about this, they
    indeed do for the people who buy source licenses from them, there
    are groups of people who scan the tree snapshots they release and
    grep out profanity etc., one cool one that got through was that the
    architecture in question had a common set of 3 instruction sequences
    that were easier to code if macro'ized, they alway came in the
    sequence A; A; A; B; B; B;, they did #define BLOW A; A; A; and
    #define JOB B; B; B;, they put the defines in two different header
    files, and the committee overlooked the particular assembler files
    these were used in, the joke got past the committee as intended ;-)

    Yow! 233 microsecond remote host TCP latency ---- beat that

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.018 / U:27.416 seconds]