    SubjectRe: NFS-Root - Serrver returned error 13 - What's up?
    On Thu, 11 Jul 1996, Derrik Pates wrote:

    > Does anyone know what would cause this error to show up? I have everything
    > set up right, near as I can tell, but I ended up with his error, and I
    > don't know what to do about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Start the bootpd with "-d 10" and check /var/adm/syslog. It's some
    permission denied error probsbly. wrong mac address? no /etc/bootpdtab ?
    (I am assuming you're using bootpd here ;)

    Paul
    --
    Due to my recent postings in various Usenet newsgroups, I have been flooded
    with unwanted, unsolicited, commercial email. I have taken steps to automate

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.016 / U:1.040 seconds]