    SubjectRe: PPP slow between Linux and Solaris - why is it so?
    There was a recent annoucement from Sun that a bunch of performance
    improvements to high-speed network performance had trashed low-speed
    performance; it was a well written technical explanation from some Sun
    engineers, and mentioned what Solaris patch sets had been released to
    fix the problem. Unfortunately I don't recall where I saw it, and
    haven't reindexed my mail recently enough, or I'd quote it here. (The
    problem wasn't linux specific, though, so there may be other issues.)

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.015 / U:1.840 seconds]