    SubjectRe: Linux-2.0
    On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Linus Torvalds wrote:

    > HOWEVER, in the unlikely case that there are still problems, I'd like to hear
    > about them. We may not be able to fix all the problems in the world in the last
    > day or two of 2.0 development, but at least we can try. So consider it your
    > civic duty to bother enough that you try this out, ok?

    just a couple of aethetic notes about the configure.

    when asking for help about CONFIG_IP_FORWARD, it says "you'll need to
    enable IP firewalling below", but the firewalling stuff is above now :)

    the other one was that when i got to the non-SCSI cdroms, even tho it was
    a clean build it was claiming each device was (NEW).

    Why Linux? source code. POSIX. tcpip. job control. support from the authors.
    drivers for most hardware. because one terminal or process is never enough.
    forget the other O/Ss, i use Linux- the choice of a gnu generation.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.016 / U:0.776 seconds]