    Subjectnon PC hardware and linux

    I have been told (by a student who bought an Alpha for college a few years
    back) that the Alpha is a really good CPU, but DEC makes poor
    motherboards... My question is, will Linux for Alphas run on any kind of
    Alpha hardware? I know little about non-PC hardware, so a pointer to more
    info would be fine. Another question, under what hardware do DOSemu and
    iBCS2 run?

    __kmb203@psu.edu_________________________Debian__1.1___Linux__2.0.0___
    It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both
    incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by
    twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.
    -- Rod Serling