    SubjectRe: GLOAT BLOAT (Was: Boot messages, Ideas for v2.1)
    >   and blow the clouds away.  How about also allowing the animation be the
    > initial 5 minutes (or so) of the screen blackout. If the animation was
    > really good, the penguin could use all sorts of ACME (Wyle Coyote) like
    > things to keep those pesky clouds (roadrunner) away. Hmm. This could be
    > a real VRML thing... GLOAT BLOAT! That would be a far better "screen
    > saver" than most of the garbage I've seen under other environments.

    I like this idea 100% - especially since it could be done in a user
    space program (couldn't it?), where such things belong. In that case,
    then this would no longer be a kernel issue (was it ever?).

    --
    Andrew E. Mileski
    mailto:aem@ott.hookup.net My home page http://www.redhat.com/~aem/

    Red Hat Software sponsors these pages - I have no other affilitation
    with Red Hat Software, and I have never used any of their products.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.058 / U:29.560 seconds]