SubjectRe: wish list
Date
> > o replace 'selection' code with kmouse
> Can we feed this and the keyboard into something like Xqueue?

Why do we want a kernel mouse module when the user one works except for
minor glitches under load (fixable by using real time priority and locking
options for those who care).

> belong in the DOS world. At least X doen't have disk services
> and all the other Win 3.11 braindamage, but it does take over
> the video hardware and put the keyboard into raw mode.

That does depend on the machine. Quite a few architectures use X servers
with control structures in the kernel doing low level support.

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.042 / U:0.688 seconds]