    SubjectRe: Linux logo

    >> > Does anyone with a fireproof vest and a good drawing hand want to
    >> > try a picture of the BSD daemon flat out on the floor with stars
    >> > around its head and a penguin in boxing gloves standing on top ?

    Mark> hmm. i don't think FreeBSD is the "adversary" here, but Windows 95
    Mark> certainly is. how about a penguin smashing in a window or something?

    I agree. We should be allies with BSD. How about a penguin with its
    foot grinding down on an ugly waving flag? Or instead of the above
    with BSD daemon, a caricature of an ugly nerd with big glasses. I
    like that the best. Bill Gates getting his lights punched out by a

    -- baur
    Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.
    Andrea Seastrand: For your vote on the Telecom bill, I will vote for anyone
    except you in November.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.017 / U:96.880 seconds]