    SubjectBug in hotkey
    (I can't reproduce this...)

    When using meta-keys (alt, etc.) to try to get the 'list of processes' I
    tried a bunch before getting the cntl-scrolllock that showed the runnning
    procs. After coming back to that VC later, I found the login/password
    prompts to be in all caps! I typed my name (it showed in all caps) and
    logged in and got in fine... the prompt and my typing stayed capitalized.

    But bash (well BASH> anyway) would not _run_ capitalized anything.
    I eventually got the term back by using -selection- to cut and paste the
    'reset' command (which fixed things).

    As I say, I can't reproduce this... but I don't have any space VC's so maybe
    it only works before the first login...

    (low priority)

    __kmb203@psu.edu_________________________Debian__1.1___Linux__1.99.3___
    THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #12: LITHP
    This otherwise unremarkable language is distinguished by the absence of
    an "S" in its character set; users must substitute "TH". LITHP is said
    to be useful in protheththing lithtth.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.020 / U:65.396 seconds]