    SubjectRe: Linux-1.3.88 - Code Freeze
    Linus Torvalds wrote:
    Hello Linuxers,
    I think this code freeze is good, but please, try to look at the serial
    drivers in the present kernel.
    I installed linux 1.3.87 and 1.3.88 and could not connect to my school
    machine not by slip, ppp or evn kermit. Earlier kernels worked for me.
    Please, Help !!! I going crazy not been able to surf the net.

    - Chris Ariyo