    SubjectRe: Linux isn't an operating system
    On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Richard Stallman wrote:

    > I call these collections "Linux-based GNU systems" to help promote
    > unity and cooperation in the whole community. I hope some of you will
    > join me in doing this.

    I hope you will join us in moving this discussion to comp.os.linux.advocacy
    and gnu.misc.discuss, to help promote unity and cooperation in the whole
    community, as well as a spirit of love, acceptance, the Realignment of the
    Planets and the unprecedented reappearance of the Fifth Mahdi. We can also
    hope that this will move up the schedule for the Millenium, at least by
    several weeks. In the absence of the above fortunate and extremely
    desirable outcomes, it might simply serve to GET THIS OFF-TOPIC NOISE OFF
    THE KERNEL MAILING LIST. [Emphasis mine. ;)]

    :) lilo

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.023 / U:0.304 seconds]