SubjectRe: KERNEL 1.3.7x-1.3.8x

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Okay. One last time. Get the new procps pack from sunsite or tsx-11.
> > v0.99 or 0.99a - not sure which. This should REALLY be a FAQ folks!
>
> Whats the point of FAQ if nobody will be reading it anyway

Better to have a FAQ and have one third be helped that way, instead of
having that third asking questions here.

I still can't get xntpd working with my 1.3.71, I looked at a page,
contained a patch, but that page wont apply... Now I can't find any
others with websearch... Kinda silly, if you ask me. The only option that
is left is to ask here...

What if there was one page containing stuff like this that have changed
since 1.2.13 that everybody could access and could be referred to.

I dont know what have changed myself, but I'd be willing to set up such a
page, or set up an ftp site, if people could start mailing me what should be
in it.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.592 / U:0.012 seconds]