SubjectIntegrity of executing processes

Dear all,

Please allow me to apologize upfront as this may be an inappropriate post
for this list. However, I have tried some other newsgroups with my query
and had very little response. Given that this list is populated by
people who really understand how Unix works I would be very grateful if
anybody would be able to help me understand how Unix ensures the integrity
of an executing process.

As I do not wish to bore everybody with my questions if there is anybody
who has the time to assist me would you mind responding to my email address
ocapel@hades.itl.net where perhaps we could have a little discussion.

Many thanks to everybody for taking the time to read this post and please
accept my apologies in advance if my request is considered inappropriate.

Bob Reid

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.025 / U:2.280 seconds]