    SubjectRe: Memory upgrade: not faster / nfs
    Date
    > On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Olaf Kirch wrote:

    [snip...]

    > I think there is some option that makes the compiler write out in bigger
    > blocks, it's either a gcc option, or a rebuild the libc, and define this I

    Wasn't it a gcc build time option (ie when you compile gcc), I'm
    pretty sure but don't quote me on it...

    --
    Johnny Stenback, programmer / University of Vaasa, Computer Centre
    E-Mail jst@uwasa.fi, Phone +358 50 5575 094

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.020 / U:0.092 seconds]