    Subjecta public complaint against WorkGroup Solutions Inc.

    A few weeks ago you may recall that I claimed that I had reason to
    believe that a company was using snapshots of the vger mailing lists
    to use for junk mailings to innocent people.

    I never found out if this was in fact how they gathered their lists to
    send junk mails to. However, the company that tripped me off on this
    was in fact WorkGroup Solutions Inc. When I had received the
    advertisement, many others I know told me they had as well. I
    specifically sent them a response that said something along the lines
    of "Please remove me from these mass mailings, or I will pursue this
    matter legally."

    Yet, just today I received yet another advertisement for a different
    product from "WGS News ("

    I think this is an outrage, and I think many other Linux hackers are
    being bombed with this mailings as well.

    I would encourage people to send WorkGroup Solutions Inc. your
    feelings on this matter. I sure as hell will.

    David S. Miller

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.017 / U:57.472 seconds]